• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

THE BULL July 19th

Good idea posting this.... Thanks Mr. Mike......I am so stoked. Understand they have fully evolved flag sticks too.

Be part of the carnage Rumor is this course is a carnivore.

Good idea posting this.... Thanks Mr. Mike......I am so stoked. Understand they have fully evolved flag sticks too.

Be part of the carnage Rumor is this course is a carnivore.

well that's a bonus! Don't see that every day. :D Always wanted to play there.

That works perfect for myself, make some tee times. Just make them for after 1:00 so the cards are usable.

Ill see what I can do but im 90% that ill be there.

Just ordered Midwest Golf Magazine. Count me in for this outing.

For any Wisconsin folks that don't have the info & would like to know more about the free golf deals. Go to midwestgolfing magazine.com, or you can call them at 608-837-2200

Tee times are 1:50 and 2:00 on Sunday, July 19th.

We only have 5 guys confirmed so far, lets fill it up please! I don't want to get charged for the other three. ;)

Well if Jerry would get off his dead unemployed ass & get the magazine subscription, then he could join us a for a free rd as well.:emot-ange

Ill be there guys. Got the magazine subscription and ill take the hike down to meet you guys.

Anyone else able to attend yet or at least thinking about it?

I'm interested... can't confirm until next Friday though as I might be in Minnesota... So no need to hold a spot but if I'm in town and there's a spot I'm in.

I'm also playing the bull next week friday (7/3).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520