• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The official Shot Talk World Golf League Sticky...

I'll delete it when I get home, Adam.

there is absolutely negative POQ

Frick!

Alright you lying bastards. I can't be the only sucky golfer here. Put those darn negatives in there!

I got -3 for one of my scores if that makes you feel better but I also got + 13 for another.

Those of us experienced from last year know to play our really sucky round first. :D

OK, OK, OK...

I have a dedicated domain up to host the league page now, so there won't be any ip changes or shortcut updates to worry about.

The new address is http://alan.isa-geek.org/STLeague/login.aspx .

Add it to your shortcuts if you want.

Thanks...

Just Joined

I think I can put some points up on the board for the U.S. I usually shoot around 80 at least. So maybe the U.S. can take it home! Do we only have 12 people?

Hi APowell.

That's cool. Make sure you go through the old posts here to review the rules and scoring. Post any questions.

Not sure exactly how may people we have. My old site went down and everyone hasn't signed up on the new one, so we'll see...

And welcome aboard.

OK - I am in. The site works great!!

I don't see Rock in the score list. POSER!!! :D

P.S. I want to thank Adam Pettman, DaveE, and FKAPAJayhawk for also posting negative scores, so I don't feel like such a loser. :)

You're still a loser, just not the only one. :D

SiberianDVM said:
I don't see Rock in the score list. POSER!!! :D

P.S. I want to thank Adam Pettman, DaveE, and FKAPAJayhawk for also posting negative scores, so I don't feel like such a loser. :)

I could've reversed the two rounds and had a positive number but I think that would've made me Canadian. :p

DaveE said:
I could've reversed the two rounds and had a positive number but I think that would've made me Canadian. :p
:biglol:

How sweet it is...

I'm in. Thanks for getting this back up, bd. I'll go pull my old cards and reenter the info from rounds. Two questions.

Are we still starting with April 30 as Round 1?

Also, I assume we log out by clicking on the "Please remember to Log Out" link?

1. Yes.
2. Yes.

:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781