• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

This is real

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
1702146802447.png

https://www.costco.com/kirkland-sig...ron-set,-right-handed.product.4000236767.html

Similar name brand clubs twice that. Dick's has a couple lines they bought off the bankruptcy sales so will probably bring one of those out in the same price range. Not too worried about this hurting the old line clubs. Will it hurt golf? Someone pays $500 for a new set of club to get into the game. Year down the line wants to move up to fitted clubs like Ping, Callaway, etc. Finds his $500 clubs are worth $100 trade in. Gets made and leaves the game. Be interesting to see what the price wars do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
You put more thought into it than I did. I was just thinking... their vodka is made by Grey Goose, their golf balls are made by Bridgestone, so I wonder who is actually making these clubs?

You put more thought into it than I did. I was just thinking... their vodka is made by Grey Goose, their golf balls are made by Bridgestone, so I wonder who is actually making these clubs?
Indi Golf, a small company out of San Diego, California, known for its wedges and putters...apparently!

I agree with Limp, no real resale value. But let's get a few reviews. So far their balls, wedges and putters seem good. I'd love to give them a test against my current gamers, (2023) P790s. I've tried a few irons in this category, including Haywood. The only thing I don't like about this category is the delofting issues. My 6-iron plays like a 4/5 iron. Much harder to get airborne and stop on a green. Great to be able to hit a 180 yard 6-iron for the "man points".

There's a lot of listings on ebay for $900 to $1,000 for these.

I agree with Limp, no real resale value. But let's get a few reviews. So far their balls, wedges and putters seem good. I'd love to give them a test against my current gamers, (2023) P790s. I've tried a few irons in this category, including Haywood. The only thing I don't like about this category is the delofting issues. My 6-iron plays like a 4/5 iron. Much harder to get airborne and stop on a green. Great to be able to hit a 180 yard 6-iron for the "man points".
Have found quite a few of their balls on the course. I have seen excellent reviews of the balls, but I have had zero luck with them. I use a mishmash of found balls and the Kirklands seem to be hard as a Top Flite and have about the same amount of spin when they hit the green.

But, one of the best players at our club swears by them. Go figure.....

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520