• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Today's posts????

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question Sling:

Do we still have an option for 'todays posts' if you're logged in?
Can't seem to find it anywhere...

What's new link at the top of the page.

Sling, just one other thing. There's no 'who's online option' when viewing the "what's new" page. "Who's online' is present when looking at the forums page but not with "what's new". Any way to add this?

What's New does the same thing as clicking "New Posts" after you click on forums; just low and left of the Forums button itself. Is there also a way to look at threads updated within the last 24 hours?

It gives you a link to view threads updated within the last 24 hours if the "whats new" link doesn't return any results.....

One way to achieve this, which is kinda annoying, is to log in, search whats new, when you are done, log out and back in right away and that should allow the whats new query to retrieve no results giving you the option of the last 24 hours

It gives you a link to view threads updated within the last 24 hours if the "whats new" link doesn't return any results.....

One way to achieve this, which is kinda annoying, is to log in, search whats new, when you are done, log out and back in right away and that should allow the whats new query to retrieve no results giving you the option of the last 24 hours

Thats fairly close to what I was after Clark.

See the problem is thus:
These days I do most of my ST surfing at work. So I login and get the updated posts since I was on last. But of course, 10 minutes in I get a phone call or someone needs me to help them with something and I am gone for more than 15 minutes, and therefore logged out. When I come back and login again, the 'new posts' option shows bugger all and I cant find the rest of the new posts that I didn't get to read before I left.

Does that make sense????? :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424