• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Top 5 Courses Worldwide

Power Fade

Reaction score
Top 5 courses played Worldwide for me:

1. Turnberry Scotland
2. Augusta National USA
3. Harbour Town Hilton Head USA
4. Royal ST Georges England
5. Royal Liverpool (Hoylake) England

Newbie here - thought I'd say hi

Turnberry ?! My golf course is better than Turnberry, ffs !

Welcome aboard Power Fade!

Sadly (or not) I am still raising children so I'll be stuck with public courses and muni's for awhile longer. :)

Andy_79 said:
Turnberry ?! My golf course is better than Turnberry, ffs !

If you're from NI then the only course comparable is RCD. Pls don't tell me Portrush or I'll collapse!!

Just noticed Portstu... Sorry mate, I won't offend you with a comment!

Hey Powerfade, You wanna buy my Avatar?

What, you don't think Portrush is better than Turnberry >?!? Catch a grip, man !! Just read up on the many "Top Golf Courses of the World", etc., and ask big Darren where he thinks is the best course in the world, and *then* come back to me.

RCD ain't as good as Portrush is. FACT.

By the way, PF, how do you find your Rifle Lite iron shafts ? First time I have heard of them, to be honest. Can you get Rifle Flighted Lite, at all ? Looking to change to 6.5's for my MP60's, you see...:miz:

Andy_79 said:
What, you don't think Portrush is better than Turnberry >?!? Catch a grip, man !! Just read up on the many "Top Golf Courses of the World", etc., and ask big Darren where he thinks is the best course in the world, and *than* come back to me.

RCD ain't as good as Portrush is. FACT.

Point 1 - No I do not (Having played both in competition)
Point 2 - Top Course lists of the World are subjective at best! Maybe you'll learn when you play half of them!
Point 3 - Why on earth would a course Darren Clarke likes better than any other change anyone else's opinion of how good a course is?
Point 4 - There are no FACTS regarding what course is better than another - its all opinion - Jeez who is this kid?!

Andy_79 said:
By the way, PF, how do you find your Rifle Lite iron shafts ? First time I have heard of them, to be honest. Can you get Rifle Flighted Lite, at all ? Looking to change to 6.5's for my MP60's, you see...:miz:

They are fantastic, feedback is awesome. They also help me to maintain a 94 - 96 MPH swing. Just changed from my X-100s and its the best thing I've done for a while. Seek em out, they're worth it.

I am trying to be nice to SiberianDVM so he can get me on augusta since he lives there. :biglol: :biglol: :biglol: :biglol:

FIGHT! FIGHT!!

It's "Northern Ireland" vs. the "the lad from Surrey representin' the British Empire". Who will be victorious? Who will emerge the king of ShotTalk? Let's get ready to RUMMMBLE...

I'm waiting with thoughts of sugarplums dancing in my head.

What competition did you play in at RPGC >?

I am thinking of getting Rifle Flighted 6.5's, but like the sound of these slightly less heavy shafts..

1. st. andrews old course!
2. augusta national
3.spyglass hill
4.pinhurst no.2
5.adare manor- ireland

I am trying to turn pro next year and the only shaft for really good golfers = true temper tour concepts tx1's the best of the best.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520