• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Top Golf

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in the US next week and have booked into Top Golf for the first time. What to expect? Any good game formats? I'm with a colleague who is a casual golfer. Best way to use up a 2-hour booking? Thanks.

Where are you headed?

Most of the formats are fun so you can't really go wrong. There are a few that are complicated, probably what the hardcore golfer bros who bring their own clubs play. Last time I was there with a lefty and so I spent the whole time hitting lefty (or attempting to) which was fun.

My advice is just don't try too hard. Don't be "that guy" (I know you're not, but you know what I mean). Just drink and eat up, and enjoy fvking off for a couple of hours.

Oh, and get a bay up as high as you can.

Where are you headed?

Most of the formats are fun so you can't really go wrong. There are a few that are complicated, probably what the hardcore golfer bros who bring their own clubs play. Last time I was there with a lefty and so I spent the whole time hitting lefty (or attempting to) which was fun.

My advice is just don't try too hard. Don't be "that guy" (I know you're not, but you know what I mean). Just drink and eat up, and enjoy fvking off for a couple of hours.

Oh, and get a bay up as high as you can.
Colorado Springs, going tomorrow night to Top Golf. My work colleague has just taken up the game, so it will be fun. Not sure about a high bay, see too many drunk people falling off them on videos. I don't want to be THAT guy! LOL!

Top bays are the best.

I went in Vegas and it was fun. Like they said, it has surprisingly little to do with golf...but it's a good time. You'll have a blast. It is not a cheap way to spend 2 hours though in my opinion...they're pretty proud of what they got there.

I've been once recently, it is a lot of fun. And they serve beer. 😁

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423