• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Two things......

ecooke21

Reaction score
I wish I would have learned sooner...

1. Proper grip

2. "Pointing" the end of the club @ my belly button

I have been to the Golfers Warehouse twice in the past week. Both times I learned something... today I was lucky enough to see my swing on a video camera.. It helped tremendously! I learned I dont look as stupid as I think I do while swingong.. i actually look kind of "normal".

On of the biggest tips I got was to grip the club properly. My left hand was all wrong.. I was palming the end of the club... and my right palm was facing down... After a few akward swings(with the new grip) it kind of clicked.... I was hitting fairly straight consistant shots.. probably the best I have ever swung a driver in my life.... I cant wait to go to the range tomorrow... one thing I did notice.. i am launching them pretty high on some shots, any guess as to why?

2 years ago I finally got a lesson to remove some of the doubt about setup and stance,
and grip. It made improving easier.

When I hit drives way too high it's do to getting too steep with my downswing. That reminds me, I still have 1 lesson left over there at Golfers Warehouse.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,780

Rockford35

2. 17,420

eclark53520