• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Vision1golf.com

sandman

Reaction score
I've struggled with my game for years. Bought the new fusion irons (awesome) the r7 driver (best club I ever bought). Came across this site about two weeks ago. Was intrigued by the concept, bought the program and promptly went out and shot a 42 on nine holes (I am an 18 handicap).
I hit 8/9 fairways and 14 putts in 9 holes.
The easiest thing I have ever done to improve my game. Hitting the links today. I am actually going to ENJOY this round. The best news is it was fun to do and I all I had to do was go up to the tee and execute.
and an 8 week guarantee! I truly have nothing to lose but strokes.
Check it out.

Don't you just love it when things come so easily that you don't have to work AT ALL and you gain the same benefits as those morons who are running around out there blowing money at the range, wasting time on the practice green, chipping in their yards, getting lessons, working out, and reading more about the game. HA, idots. Thanks for the website!

Sling's bunker must be getting pretty full, is there room for one more.

I shall smite thee wee website with my +5 Longsword, then parry and throw off my AC+6 Gauntlets of Ogre Strength, and kill you for 2300 exp and phat lewtz.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520