• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WBL Needs New Socks!

What Socks Should WBL Wear Now?

• Argyle

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Stripes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Whatever covers the most of his legs

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • No socks at all

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Huh?

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
No, I just don't think Gulbis is attractive. Too fake/high maintenance and her dad's a kook. Pass. R35

Well, I find her very attractive. That high maintenance look does bring something quite sexy to the whole picture...

Well, I find her very attractive. That high maintenance look does bring something quite sexy to the whole picture...

no, No, NO!!!!!

If you even slightly suspect that the woman you are with is high maintenance, RUN as frickin' far as you can. There is no amount of physical beauty that is worth it.

no, No, NO!!!!!

If you even slightly suspect that the woman you are with is high maintenance, RUN as frickin' far as you can. There is no amount of physical beauty that is worth it.

Bingo.

R35

no, No, NO!!!!!

Few things I cherish more than sitting watching football with my wife, both of us in our skivvies, and eating salsa. Perhaps hersheys for dessert.

Oh Gawd!

I just read through a thread that included such gems as:
WBL's socks.
Discussions about pictures of Claire in argyle socks.
Whether Natalie Gulbis is high maintenance.
Limp's prostate and his regimented pee schedule.
Finally a mental image of Jeff sitting in his underwear eating Hershey bars.

To make matters worse, I POSTED into this madness.:ugly25:

no, No, NO!!!!!

Most of the best things require high maintenance: 100% Egyptian cotton shirts which require 15 minutes to iron, Godiva ruffles which need to be preserved under 8ºC, Red Chambertain requires constant humidity levels to avoid being spoiled, White Tea need to be kept in shadows...

Keeping those things intact does require a lot of effort and definetely high maintenance, but the care taken is a pleasure itself, tradition and ceremony does give a spirit to any task performed in them o regardng them.

Or maybe we do have a different idea of what high maintenance might mean...:)

Most of the best things require high maintenance: 100% Egyptian cotton shirts which require 15 minutes to iron, Godiva ruffles which need to be preserved under 8ºC, Red Chambertain requires constant humidity levels to avoid being spoiled, White Tea need to be kept in shadows...

Keeping those things intact does require a lot of effort and definetely high maintenance, but the care taken is a pleasure itself, tradition and ceremony does give a spirit to any task performed in them o regardng them.

The difference in those items and a high maintenance woman is the woman winds up taking all of your shirts, ruffles, wine, tea, and everything else you ever had while you're married and then they keep it when you divorce.

Oh Gawd!

WBL's socks.

I couldn't said it better..LOL

The difference in those items and a high maintenance woman is the woman winds up taking all of your shirts, ruffles, wine, tea, and everything else you ever had while you're married and then they keep it when you divorce.

My 1st wife was high maintenance. She got the house, the Z-28, furniture, kids and all the money in the bank. It had mysteriously disappeared before we went to court. I got a 10 year old p/u truck and my clothes. And I got to pay for the divorce. You can have the high maintenance ones. Been there, done that, ain't going back.

Wrinkle free khakis.

Beer.

"Middle of the road" chicks that like to go downtown.

Add some BBQ and football to that, and you have a pretty swell life. :D

R35

I've had a few high maintainence chicks... I paid them by the hour.
icon12.gif

Oh Gawd!

WBL's socks.

Wait a minute--where was the mental image of Jeff in his underwear eating Hershey bars? Do you mean to say he actually WEARS underwear?:faintthud

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520