• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Well you talked me into it

loopy

Reaction score
Well you guys talked me into it...Just signed up after lurking as a guest and reading one of the threads urging people to join up. Been lurking a while as a guest and figured it was time. Looking forward to a great 2010. Hope everyone is well.

Welcome loopy. We're a great bunch here (present company excepted). You'll have a ball.

Hello mate! Welcome to ShotTalk!!!!

Thanks for the welcome. I recognize some of you guys from cruising around here before I signed up. Glad to be here!

Welcome to Shot Talk, loopy!

Now, does that name describe your golf shot or your mental state? :wink:

Welcome to Shot Talk Loopy, with that name you should fit right in.

hello. this is your firearm and birdhouse one stop information center. :tongue:

what clubs are you playing?

Well you guys talked me into it..

Right, now that we know how suggestive you are, can you wash my car, paint my house, pick up my dry cleaning and feed my dogs?

That'd be great, thanks bud, I owe ya one... :thumbs up:

Welcome to Shot Talk, loopy!

Now, does that name describe your golf shot or your mental state? :wink:

Well that's a good question...if you ask my wife probably my mental state

Well you guys talked me into it...Just signed up after lurking as a guest and reading one of the threads urging people to join up. Been lurking a while as a guest and figured it was time. Looking forward to a great 2010. Hope everyone is well.

Be forewarned now, if you persistently visit this site and post you will soon lose your sanity and start buying and selling clubs at a rate that is not normal. We call it club ho'ing and it's fun as well as addictive. If you do not have a PayPal or eBay account you may still have time to save yourself, otherwise hide your wallet now.

Oh and welcome!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424