• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What forum?

Why doesnt this suprise me?
Maybe it's because your constant referral to guns and manly things is just your subconscious way of hiding the fact that you really wish you could wear a garter belt, stockings, and spike heels with a cammie top, cheekies, and a short skirt just once to let your feminine side out, where as you know that I have no such issues?

Just a guess. :laugh:

I have a solid pink golf shirt and a couple others with pink in them...it's just a color IMHO.

Now, why wouldn't you advise a guy trying to pull off one of Paula's outfits? ;)
Actually I am wearing one right now, for lack of better name Pink would suffice. ... but then, I also drove a Pink (Magenta if you want to be technical) Tracker for 5 years because when I went to get a car it was the only 4wd Convertable automatic available in our area. People went so far as to say I should have bought a manual for the sake of a better color, even though I drove bumper to bumper traffic through Philadelphia every day. I had no problem with people calling it my little Barbie Jeep as they were completely miserable driving a more acceptable color 5 speed. Even funnier that the next job I took, a guy there did the same thing for the same reason and caught the same kind of flack, then when I showed up we were actually the majority. Although there were some moments that were pretty scary. Like getting lost in a very bad area of Philly with my Pink car with a Kansas Jayhawks tire cover. Kinda thought I would be better off just tattooing "Mug Me" on my forehead.

Maybe it's because your constant referral to guns and manly things is just your subconscious way of hiding the fact that you really wish you could wear a garter belt, stockings, and spike heels with a cammie top, cheekies, and a short skirt just once to let your feminine side out, where as you know that I have no such issues?

Just a guess.
Been there, done that???? ;)

Just a guess. :laugh:

I definatly would NOT be wearing cheekies...gstrings are more my style.:mgw:

Actually I am wearing one right now, for lack of better name Pink would suffice. ... but then, I also drove a Pink (Magenta if you want to be technical) Tracker for 5 years because when I went to get a car it was the only 4wd Convertable automatic available in our area. People went so far as to say I should have bought a manual for the sake of a better color, even though I drove bumper to bumper traffic through Philadelphia every day. I had no problem with people calling it my little Barbie Jeep as they were completely miserable driving a more acceptable color 5 speed. Even funnier that the next job I took, a guy there did the same thing for the same reason and caught the same kind of flack, then when I showed up we were actually the majority. Although there were some moments that were pretty scary. Like getting lost in a very bad area of Philly with my Pink car with a Kansas Jayhawks tire cover. Kinda thought I would be better off just tattooing "Mug Me" on my forehead.

Not trying to threadjack...but PA, have written and autobiography? Cuz you need to...some of the things you have experienced are just wild...i would definatly buy it.

Eracer needs to write one too

And how did that work out for you?
I figure I've worn a kilt and really don't see much of a difference. Kinda goes hand in hand with the color thing, just another piece of clothing. :) Heck, in college I used to get up at odd hours and wanted to go for food. For sake of being to lazy to get dressed, I would simply wrap a bedsheet around me. In a college town they would simply assume I was at a Toga party.

I would wear a skirt just for comedic value, or probably just for a few rounds of drinks, or both. :D ... but then I also fully observe the rule for not reaching the red tees, and have probably had some of my best shots with my pants around my ankles.

Just so the OP doesn't feel left out, on the course we play and being out in the wilderness and all, my wife carries Camping TP in her bag. :laugh:

Heck, in college I used to get up at odd hours and wanted to go for food. For sake of being to lazy to get dressed, I would simply wrap a bedsheet around me.

Dude. That is officially the laziest thing I have ever heard.

I would wear a skirt just for comedic value, or probably just for a few rounds of drinks, or both.

riiiighhhhht. :D

Not trying to threadjack...but PA, have written and autobiography? Cuz you need to...some of the things you have experienced are just wild...i would definatly buy it.

Eracer needs to write one too
I try and make every minute count, and have a very good memory considering the amount of alcohol involved. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520