• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What golf goodies did you get Christmas morning?

MoMo, we need your pics!

Taken a few months ago, he's my little kitty.

Oh and Doc, check out the blue tag, :D
MoMo.JPG

I'll get some of him now, he is bigger, just need to get him to settle down and be sweet...

Her other boyfriend is a small furry black man that we call MoMo, but he has no thumbs to golf. :D

jeez, i thought you were talking about a gorilla before i saw the pics of the cat.

jeez, i thought you were talking about a gorilla before i saw the pics of the cat.
Like coco?

You know why women like cats so much dont you? A little peanut butter and that sandpaper tongue and they wont step foot out of the house.

Like coco?

You know why women like cats so much dont you? A little peanut butter and that sandpaper tongue and they wont step foot out of the house.

ROFLMFAO! Its true

LOL I'm always good! I got an iPod Nano but 1000 songs is still more than I will ever store so I'm fine.

those nanos are soo cool, i got my bro one and when i got it in the mail and almost bought one for myself, its crazy they're so small. What color you get?

As for golf stuff i got a tiger woods hat, a sweater, and some pants, and a golf ball center of gravity finder gizzo thing. It might be legit because it finds the small spot over and over again

Ha I also found an article in the new york times about golf gifts. It said a recent study found that golfers hate 87% of the golf gifts they recieve. And it talk about a bunch of funny stories about bad gifts, one guy got a right handed hybrid from his wife and he plays golf left-handed. Great article.

Ha I also found an article in the new york times about golf gifts. It said a recent study found that golfers hate 87% of the golf gifts they recieve. And it talk about a bunch of funny stories about bad gifts, one guy got a right handed hybrid from his wife and he plays golf left-handed. Great article.

My GF refuses to buy me anything golf related, as I'm so picky. I mean, I explained to her in plain as day English that I wanted an Accuflex Creation copper in stiff flex from Jody at Accuflex or a Tour Edge Exotics 5 wood with an Evolution shaft in stiff flex, but she figured it was too much work.

I got a rowing machine instead. I'm happy. :D

R35

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35