• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what to do with Bday Money

Nikonut

:prop: yay for bday money!

I am _almost_ sure I can turn pro, if I buy one of them thar "Ping G10" drivers.

esp since I just learned, mostly, kind-of, to hit my old cally X460!
and the Adams xtd aos3 I have doesnt do anything exciting for me. seems almost woobbly at times with its reg. flex shaft.

have spent just enough time reading G10 posts to get pumped up on one. :thumbs up:
course a few days ago I wanted a titty 907D2. bdays are fun :)

How about spending the money in some English lessons?

For what I read, some vocqbulary and grammar might do the perfect trick for you mate...:shocked:

Well bite my bloody bollocks!
I will see your voacbulary, and raise you one vocabulary, my dear Maroon.

(edit for punctuation,spelling and general dislike of anything or anyone from the UK,due to that damn Geico lizard. I guess you are off the hook, Aussie.)

Bday list: in no real order, quantity/quality to your tastes.

-Liquor
-Whores
-Cigarettes
-Dope
-Mustard
-Bologna

Mustard is high on the list!

I also have to consider a Mortiser for the garage-wood shop though :)

A G10 is a WISE choice!! :D (or you can buy the R9 460 I have for sale that couldn't kick the G10 out of the bag)....

Bday list: in no real order, quantity/quality to your tastes.

-Liquor
-Whores
-Cigarettes
-Dope
-Mustard
-Bologna

And since it's your birthday, don't settle for any old bolgna either. No "fillers" from the cheap lunch meat section. Make the people in the deli slice you off some of the good shit.

Agreed! this only means one thing; OSCAR MAYER!!! :laugh:

And since it's your birthday, don't settle for any old bolgna either. No "fillers" from the cheap lunch meat section. Make the people in the deli slice you off some of the good shit.

********* G10 9deg Proforce V2 stiff *************

$179 at the pro shop...used ? new? not a single mark on it, guy had it for sale after winning it.

Pro taped it up so it would not get marked up. Told him I would hit it, oh about 2 times.. that didnt last, got lucky and hit the 1st two well, so hit a dozen more. Was happy enough to make it a b-day present to myself.
I did get some really "high and out there" drives and some flubs, but compared to my X460, I think it does have an edge. High handicapper like me, its all about flavor anyway. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?