• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whats on you guys' xmas list ? (golf related)

Here, by order of preference:

1) A Bushnell Yardage Finder Pro. I'm searching for a good deal on ebay.
2) Some Dynacraft shaft with a clubhead driver and junior grip. I'm trying to make a really lightweight D1 or even C8 club. Lighter than the Yonex Vmass Driver for lady (which is very light).

lets see,

1. new bag (don't know what kind) any suggestions?
  2. New putter (pretty much up to me)
  3. golf balls (can never have too many)

Dude! You need a camera.

I want some pics of courses in the flatlands.

I am getting ready for my trip to Scotland next summer.

I just bought two new pair of shoes from golfequipmentcloseout.com. These are Foot-joy Contour shoes. My current pair has approximately 70 rounds on them and are good for about 30 more...Paid $58 a pair for the new ones.

Bought the Nike rainsuit for the trip. This was rated #2 by Golf Digest recently. MSRP was $290 and I got it for $99 on eBay.

I need a new bag badly and some raingloves and a rainhat. The Golf Digest Buddies Issue recommends a hat from a hiking store in Oregon. The brim is circular and is quite broad.

This will funnel the rain down on the middle of your back and keep it from running down inside your shirt/jacket.

Should be able to handle it all for about $200...

I'll post my address should anyone want to play Santa here....

Hey Sling - give us a golfSanta smilieicon....

I'm always trying to come up with inexpensive gift ideas for my daughters, so my list includes tees, gloves and balls every year.

For my wife it's a different matter. If I have time to demo enough clubs before Christmas I will be asking for a new 3 wood. I am also considering a practice net for back yard. :golf:

golf related
Orange crush shaft
sonartec utility
Golf balls

What I would want if I had £25.0000
snook.jpg

Pools IS golf related. There's a club, a green, balls and holes.
But never knew snooker tables would be that expensive. I'd get myself a car....

Slingblade61 said:
Dude! You need a camera.

I want some pics of courses in the flatlands.

my home course is actually quite hilly, i'm tryin though, it wouldn't be too good right now though, we got another two inches of snow today

I meant stick, right? Or did you mean something else?

:confused:

I meant cues but I was in a rush when posting it because my teacher caught me on the net.

That is the most expensive table on ebay you can usually pick up a good snooker table for £1000
snooker.jpg

OK, I've been very good this year, :innocchi and this is what I really want. Pleeeeeeeeze.

Only 8 million?

Tonight's Powerball is $122 million, get a ticket if you can. :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520