• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Where are the English?

Bravo

Reaction score
OK - I am probably going to offend my ancestors here...

Why can't we get any regular English participation here at the site?

We continue to have postitive quality growth from our core countries. Ravenous Bugblatter Beast from Scotland and Bigh Brother Dunk from Canada (to name just two) are delightful recent additions.

Englishmen have come in from time to time but never stay.

What is the deal? We have repeatedly encouraged those from the flag of St. George to stick around and they always fade..................

Comments?

isn't dave English?

you may very well be offending someone right now, B

although dave doesn't strike me as the overly sensitive type

I am certainly English,and I never get offended online,its a pointless thing to do.I live in sunny Yorkshire:)

Maybe I have your answer.Type in golf forum in Google and nothing for this site comes up.The site designers have screwed up.

dave. said:
Type in golf forum in Google and nothing for this site comes up.The site designers have screwed up.

LIES!

besides, more than half of the new members who signed up the last 2 weeks are from the UK, only the most unique Brits can be bothered to post on a golf website. It's a genetic deficiency. ;)

Actually, I'm from Pennsylvania.

I'm not sure why they named that course Loch Nairn. Maybe as a way of trying to give Scotland some respect?

Dunno.

Does 50% count?

Ma: London

Pa: Dodge City, Kansas.

Geeeez, what a combination!

LOL!

P_102

I was born in Springfield Mass,ma and pa are English and I lived in the US until I was 3.

You're a double agent?
CIA or MI6?

GOB (Golfers Operational Bureau)

Bravo said:
OK - I am probably going to offend my ancestors here...

Why can't we get any regular English participation here at the site?

We continue to have postitive quality growth from our core countries. Ravenous Bugblatter Beast from Scotland and Bigh Brother Dunk from Canada (to name just two) are delightful recent additions.

Englishmen have come in from time to time but never stay.

What is the deal? We have repeatedly encouraged those from the flag of St. George to stick around and they always fade..................

Comments?

I am english and still here

I'm about as English as you can get! I have an ancestor named in the Robin Hood stories and that is based roughly in 15th century.

I've got a couple of Bass Ales in the fridge & used to drive an MG Midget. Does this count?

EnglishGolfer said:
I'm about as English as you can get! I have an ancestor named in the Robin Hood stories and that is based roughly in 15th century.

Sheriff of Nottingham?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424