• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Where did you play today?

These places would not be on my list. I can understand no cut off jeans, but no shorts at all?
Short pants are not "proper golf attire" same reason why you don't see tour guys wearing them, and tbh, I think there is only one place that close to me that does that.

Short pants are not "proper golf attire" same reason why you don't see tour guys wearing them, and tbh, I think there is only one place that close to me that does that.
I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Good thing I don't agree with them. I wear pants most of the time, but on days like today, where it is currently 90° I wear shorts, like I have done. But I do like to wear pants more.

I used to wear slacks exclusively on the course. It was more of a "I don't want anybody to see how white my legs are", thing though. The older I get the less I care what people think and I wear what I'm comfortable in. I'm gonna be a surly old fart one day.

I used to wear slacks exclusively on the course. It was more of a "I don't want anybody to see how white my legs are", thing though. The older I get the less I care what people think and I wear what I'm comfortable in. I'm gonna be a surly old fart one day.
Person 1: Hey Chris, where you going in that dress?

ChrisLyons: Mow the yard.

Person 1: You look ridiculous.

ChrisLyons: But I feel good.

Person 1: Hey Chris, where you going in that dress?

ChrisLyons: Mow the yard.

Person 1: You look ridiculous.

ChrisLyons: But I feel good.
Some guys like to fell a draft on their shaft.

The older I get, the less I wear pants.

Drove down to Tucson for my oldest brother's retirement party last night and lo and behold my clubs found their way into my car so I might as well play some golf this morning. Played Randolph North Golf Course.

Randolph opened in 1925, and was the site of the P.G.A. Seiko Tucson Match Play Championship, the P.G.A. Joe Garagiola Tucson Open and the PING/Welch’s LPGA Championship. It is Tucson City Golf’s longest golf course, measuring 6,900 yards from the championship tees and just short of 6,000 from the front tees. The course setting is a scenic one with numerous tall trees, lush fairways, and a beautiful view of the mountains surrounding Tucson. The course features water hazards on five holes and long fairways. Randolph shares the Randolph Golf Complex with the Dell Urich Golf Course.

I was the first one at the course at about 5:00 AM and of course the first one out. Played in about 2:15.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520