• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Where is the discussion?

I'm pretty sure he was just screwing around.

Anyone that would make that kind of a comment is obviously a bigot douchebag. I'll let you guess if I was referring to esox or dave or both ;-)

Well, we all know Dave is a douchebag...so I'm guessing both!!! ;)

I hate the look of the white clubs - will never own one

I think the Cobra ZL driver looks nice. Most probably won't buy it either, but it looks nice.

I hate the look of the white clubs - will never own one

This is why we should play golf together. We differ in some areas, but stuff that's extremely important (like this), we're so on the same page. LOL!

R35

shot talk outing. Washington, D.C. We'll play 18 holes, then raid the nation's capitol.

I'll organize something in the next few weeks for Mid August, how's that sound? Give people enough time to schedule it out?

Let's back up here a little bit. Milk in bags?

Hmmmm.....That generates a few interesting mental images. Some soft, warm ones. ;)

shot talk outing. Washington, D.C. We'll play 18 holes, then raid the nation's capitol.

By raid the nation's capitol, do you mean hit the bars? Or make certain Clark and me bring our arsenals? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520