• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Which Pro on the PGA tour will suffer most from the banning of belly putters?

Alex Wiley

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure a lot of players are gonna suffer, I can see Adam Scott having difficulty. he's putting well right now.

Do you Live in Vermont? Where? My wife is from St. Albans...about 6 mi. from the Canadian border

Keegan Bradley or Tim Clark. Both will have lots of trouble making the change. I believe Scott has the attitude to make the transition. Bradley, to me, seems as if he'll carry a chip on his shoulder about the issue and feel as if it was a personal slap in the face.

Do you Live in Vermont? Where? My wife is from St. Albans...about 6 mi. from the Canadian border
I do, born and raised here in VT. I live in the southern part of the state outside of Rutland. About 3 hrs from Saint Albans.

Where do you live now?

I do, born and raised here in VT. I live in the southern part of the state outside of Rutland. About 3 hrs from Saint Albans.

Where do you live now?

In southern N.H. (Londonderry...just south of Manchester)

John Daly. Not because he uses them, but because he's John Daly.

John Daly. Not because he uses them, but because he's John Daly.
Nothing slows John Daly down, not even Chuck Norris.

Well, maybe whiskey. And women.

Diet Coke and Marb lights to a lesser degree.

I just saw Daly on a commercial for some new club. Don't even remember what company or model... all I remember was his obscene pants.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520