• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Which shaft extractor?

I dont know, moving back home would work for me...

Everytime my mom would walk down the hall i would have to extract my shaft pretty quickly...

I bought a 4 ton hydraulic puller on ebay from a seller named woodguy71. It was only $110 and works great, but he does not have any more for sale right now.

I bought a 4 ton hydraulic puller on ebay from a seller named woodguy71. It was only $110 and works great, but he does not have any more for sale right now.
Thanks - I looked up his completed listings, and it didn't show any pullers. How long ago did you buy it?

Eracer,

I have a JB junior puller for sale. Bought it about 1 year ago.
However, I want to unload all my clubmaking supplies (which includes ferrule kit, spine aligning tool, epoxy, ferrule installer, etc...) at the same time.

Let me know if your interested and I will go home and see exactly what I have.

Eracer,

However, I want to unload all my clubmaking supplies (which includes ferrule kit, spine aligning tool, epoxy, ferrule installer, etc...) at the same time.

What do you want for the whole schwack?

I'm not interested as I have alot of that stuff already, but some aspiring cubmaker wannabe might want it. :)

R35

Eracer,

Very interested. Let me know what the price is.

JB Jr. is awesome. Worth every penny after you mess around with the cheap pieces of crap.

Eracer, skip the aggravation and go straight to one of these.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?