• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who's got pets? Let's see them!

1377663064927.jpg

I got a pole dancing cat

My wife has a cat. I'll tell you more about it later... right now I gotta go buy a burlap sack and a brick...

First pic is of Fred, black lab/collie mix. We got him from shelter 8 years ago..........had to have him put down this past winter with cancer in leg. Tail was wagging right to the end.......very tough on us. And these are his replacements which we got from Human Society shelter. Chance is the pup...........male bull terrier mixed with who knows what, and Kippy, female miniature pincer mixed with who knows what. They had bonded at the shelter so we didn't want to seperate them. They think the sofa is theirs now.........lol.
006.JPG
002.JPG

My wife has a cat. I'll tell you more about it later... right now I gotta go buy a burlap sack and a brick...

Found a new favorite animal this past week. At one of the wastewater pump stations that is in a timbered area on the edge of town. Out of the timber walks a red fox. Love that fox. Why? He had someone's cat in his mouth, carrying it off to feast on it!!!! Didn't know foxes originated in China!!!!

First pic is of Fred, black lab/collie mix. We got him from shelter 8 years ago..........had to have him put down this past winter with cancer in leg. Tail was wagging right to the end.......very tough on us. And these are his replacements which we got from Human Society shelter. Chance is the pup...........male bull terrier mixed with who knows what, and Kippy, female miniature pincer mixed with who knows what. They had bonded at the shelter so we didn't want to seperate them. They think the sofa is theirs now.........lol.View attachment 22783 View attachment 22784
We had to put our lab mix down this past February. It was hard, it sucked and we still aren't fully over it. He was our first family dog.

Good looking dogs!

Found a new favorite animal this past week. At one of the wastewater pump stations that is in a timbered area on the edge of town. Out of the timber walks a red fox. Love that fox. Why? He had someone's cat in his mouth, carrying it off to feast on it!!!! Didn't know foxes originated in China!!!!
1378651626391.jpg

These are our furry kids (wife made the pic, i don't have that shot in my bag):
IMG_2839.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781