• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Winter will soon set in

Cover the whole yard with a artificial putting and chipping green !!!!!!!!

Will look great and your short game will improve dramatically.

And your wallet would hang itself unless you have some extremely deep pockets(or maybe a pretty mouth...).

I was talking to a local mini golf - driving range - etc owner that put in a new artificial putting green with 5 holes and some nice breaks in it. I can't remember the exact number he gave me to have it installed, but it surprised me how much it was. It would've covered maybe a quarter of my front yard.

Played Saturday, Oct. 22nd. Cleaned and put my clubs away for the Winter. It sucks. Deer hunting is one week. Then what do we do? We wish it was golf season again.

Played Saturday, Oct. 22nd. Cleaned and put my clubs away for the Winter. It sucks. Deer hunting is one week. Then what do we do? We wish it was golf season again.

DEER hunting may only be 1 week....there are a lot of other things to hunt than just deer...actually, deer might be my least favorite thing to hunt. I do hunt deer because it puts a lot of meat in the freezer for the rest of the year. Dove/squirrel/turkey/crow/coyote/etc hunting is typically much more 'fun' than deer hunting.

After hunting is over, it's ice fishing for me. Right about the time i'm sick of ice fishing, spring breaks open, the ice melts and it's back to golf/fishing/motorcycling

Don't forget waterfowl...Not too many things more fun than duck or goose hunting. Also, you have over 3 months to deer hunt(in IL)...if you have a bow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520