• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wisconsin beats OSU!!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great game!! They were up 16 points and OSU came roaring back. Wisconsin might move up farther after this one. :D

That was a great game. I said it right after Wisconsin dismantled a good Pitt team. Look out for the Stinkin' Badgers this year!

I would love to see Wisconsin vs. Florida in March. Maybe if the brackets work out right.

KU is dismantling the other OSU....looking very impressive for a team with no seniors.

My Illini won a conference game finally too!Sure miss the old team.I am kinda a closet Wisky fan .Though there coach does resemble the mascot LOL

My Illini won a conference game finally too!Sure miss the old team.I am kinda a closet Wisky fan .Though there coach does resemble the mascot LOL

aceillini

That IS a good description!! :D (I was sure disappointed that the Illini didn't win the NCAA too.)

After yesterday's "spanking" of no.21 West Virginia, Marquette should be getting some ranking too. They've got a great team.

Wisconsin at #2 now. Now blowing anyone away but winning games they used to lose. Marquette is looking real good, should be moving up again.

Good year for Wisconsin basketball!! :D

Marquette is at #17 now.............and of course, Wisconsin keeps rolling along.........Northwestern, Purdue, Illinois. It just KILLS the announcers when there's a Wisconsin team highly ranked. It's too small a market..............we want the East Coast and California teams. Look at Wisconsin's Football team. They beat Arkansas in the Bowl game to end up with only one loss. Arkansas gave NO. 1 Florida the hardest game they had all year. But hardly one thing was said about Wisconsin. Easy schedule????? Michigan barely beat them for their only loss. Big Ten is not an easy schedule.

WBL,
Congrats on the Badgers taking down my Illini.Good game though.Love that atmosphere.At least it wasnt the Orange/Red game again.That was horrible.

Hi Warbirdlover. See my alma mater lost to Indiana last night at Ind. The Big Ten is difficult away but Badgers did have game last night. 3 point shot is coming back and i believe this loss will actually take some of the pressure off. I am located near Adams Friendship ( yes the Green Devils are ranked 2nd in state but have not seen them play to see if they deserve ranking) They are like Badgers---No flash but great team D and patient O. My son's girlfriend is from Muskego area .YOU???

The Grateful Red!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427