• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wisconsin Shot Talkers (and Illinois too)

Sounds awesome, my parents wont like it so i'll just have to bring my dad along. Im gonna through a course suggestion out here, Brown County GC up here is very very nice and not the toughest course. The prices are very reasonable and wouldnt hurt anyones checkbook too bad. Thornberry Creek CC would also be nice but thats more on the expensive side.

15andlife

Probably a super course but trying to keep it central so no one in Madison or Milwaukee area has TOO long of a drive. sssmokin can set it up too at Waushara CC. :D

Good call WBL. Need someone to be the "decider". And then you delegated responsibility to your brother. Have you considered being Superintendent of MPS or perhaps another Presidential Candidate. OH No, Another seat for the already crowded debates. :)

ssmokn: I'm marking the date in on the calendar. Let me know if you have weekend free between now and September 10th. Maybe a round of golf somewhere?

15andlife---Hope you and your Dad will make it.

A couple quick questions is it pronounced Wesconsin or Wiskconsin? Also is it Mmaukee or Millwaukee. Just trying to get my accent done for this outing.:laugh:

I know the bubbler vs drinking fountain thing. eh

I really enjoyed my time at WCC. Tee ing areas available for all skill levels, elevation changes, most of the holes wide open but challenging from the tips. On newer nines good fast smooth greens and best of all reasonable fees carts included

WISCONSIN and MILLWAUKEE Mike are you going to be able to make it? Then it wouldnt be weird being the only kid there lol. I'll see if I can talk my dad or grandpa into it, how would we work it out for groups? Assuming more than 4 people would show up.

Zaphod...............I'm free any weekend you want to play.............if it's easier for you, we could try Thal Acres............I've been meaning to play that for the whole summer.
So, we're talking Sunday, Oct 7th for this at Waushara CC. What time would be best for everyone? Warbirdlover, how about you getting a head count so I know what to tell them. When we have that, we could just divide it by four, and have a jar with numbers for everyone to pick one, to decide who's in each foursome. Are we going to have a rain day, just in case?

Oct 7 at Waushara sounds good to me. Count me in. As far as time preferences, I like late morning and early afternoon, but pretty much anything works.

Sounds right now like Waushara CC (Wautoma) Sunday, Oct. 7th (late morning) and these golfers..

"for sures"

WBL
sssmokin
zaphod
Fitzpatrick
Wi-Golfer
ejdahl21
15andlife and his dad

"maybes?"

Fuzzyseats
Turkish

If any of you "maybes" are sure you will let me know and I'll move you up to the "for sures" :D

Hey WBL
Did you forget about me? Sounds like alot of fun, count me in for sure.

Eric, didn't forget about you but wasn't sure you wanted to since you didn't reply to this thread until now. Great news! You're on the list above now. :D

i dont think i can make it to wautoma area, that is a little farther than i would be able to go. i am in Janesville, so madison area would be about the furthest away i could go.... especially after just getting back from Orlando

Sorry to hear that Fuzzyseats but I wanted to pick a central area for everyone which means some of us have to travel a bit. I'm below Milwaukee so it will be 150 miles for me. That might be about as far as it gets.... :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520