• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wisconsin Shot Talkers (and Illinois too)

No fair practicing!! :D

Wouldn't give me any sort of edge, I am so damn inconsistent it's not funny. Will shoot a 41 one day & then follow it up with a 52 the next day, different courses & vastly different course ratings...I seem to do fine if the rating is 120 or less, but get up into the upper 120's & that's when I fall apart. I need to remind myself that I have only been playing 5 months & give myself more time.

Whats the rating on the course we are playing? Their website is a bit on the lame side.

Maybe this will help................
WausharaCC.jpg

Needed to kick this post up to front again.

Hey was thinking a number of us have acquired clubs through our normal ho-ing activities. How about making this a swap meet also. Bring allow any clubs etc you're wanting to trade barter etc. "Let's Make a Deal.

I've got a set of X-14 irons looking for a home.

I took a quick trip to the future and snapped a pic of the swap meet. Sorry I can't tell you who snap-hooked their drive into the ranger's nut sack on the eighth tee...:laugh:
pcc_swap_meet.jpg

Two weeks! Start your countdowns!! :D (and yes, I wanted to get this back up)... :D

Damn! I can't believe I didn't see this thread till just now!

My wife is out of town that weekend and I decided to sign up for a two couple best shot with another lady...if I hadn't already committed to her and another couple, I would have LOVED to have gone with you guys!

Man, I would've loved to talk golf with you too!! Where are you located? :)

We'll do it again next year, probably multiple times!!

zaphod posted: Needed to kick this post up to front again.

Hey was thinking a number of us have acquired clubs through our normal ho-ing activities. How about making this a swap meet also. Bring allow any clubs etc you're wanting to trade barter etc. "Let's Make a Deal.

I've got a set of X-14 irons looking for a home.
I've got a MacGregor "Smoothie" putter that's real nice. :)

You'd sell that? Man, you must be putting good with the Ping Craz-E lately... :)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Who has been here?