• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wisconsin Shot Talkers (and Illinois too)

Alot warmer than predicted before, and only 30% chance.............it's not that bad. Not like icey cold rain. :)

And we're only a couple days away!! Everyone who can, bring a digital camera so we can put up alot of pics.... :)

My cell phone number is 262-758-1151 (I'm hearing "challenged" so bear with me) :D

Any problems give me a call.

Hope everyone shows!!!

Here is a "name" list so everyone knows what to call the other...

Warbirdlover (Jerry)
sssmokin (George)
zaphod (John)
ejdahl21 (Eric)
15andLife (Dane)
his dad (Phil)
The Bomber (Byron)
Jim (can't make it so The Bomber - Byron gets to use his score alone) :D
Wi-Golfer (Greg)
Fitzpatrick (Geoff)

:D

Hey WBL hopefully we can find another for sunday. My not be a good thing to leave me alone unsupervized. Could have a relaps and get a little crazy!!! LOL let me know about a ride or if your going up sat to ssmokins to get in some practice lol. (I wont give away your game plan)

You won't be alone!!! sssmokin will be in your group to "watch over you"!! :laugh: Going up Saturday. We're (sssmokin and I) gonna see if we can get some freebies for the outing group... :)

Hey!! Maybe we could get Razor!!

Hi Bomber.............Glad you're gonna make it. I think you should be able to hit twice or something, to make up for Jim not coming. We'll see what we can come up with. I think you're gonna love this course. Weather is supposed to be great...........now they say very few widespread storms and not coming in until later in the day. :)

WBL posted: Hey!! Maybe we could get Razor!!
It's your call, WBL...............LOL. If you do, Fitzpatrick could play with Bomber and I could get put with Razor. :laugh:

Might be interesting to show them some of the local "color" except I'm not sure if he'll play barefoot or not. Nah, forget it... :D

Dont get looney on use, cant here, trouble seeing, please dont and walking into the mix, maybe you want to bring some scuba gear like at the presidents cup

I might have to wander up saturday for a look see myself. Possibly play Thal Acres or maybe 2 Oaks.

Looks like we'll have everyone show but Jim. If someone has a non-shot talker friend they'd like to bring let us know. First reply in this thread gets the open spot. :D

Weather looks like it's gonna be GREAT..............seeya Sunday everyone. I'm really looking forward to this and meeting you guys. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520