• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

World's Number 1, 2 and 3

I truly hope you are right Nut! I may get blasted for this but watching golf without Tiger playing at or near the top of his game is like watching paint dry. I just can't get interested, no matter how hard I try.

It's an instant nap for me too.

Tiger is playing great. Its actually awe-inspiring to think about how much better the field has gotten over the last 5-6 years, and realize tiger is still 3/7 in wins. The caliber of competition is only getting better. Tiger will have a hard time DOMINATING again because so many guys now can hit it miles and play incredible golf. But Tiger appears to be VERY good, and he's been the best player over the last couple months.

Time will tell. I'm content to wait and see. The field better hope he never figures out that driver.

It's an instant nap for me too.

Tiger is playing great. Its actually awe-inspiring to think about how much better the field has gotten over the last 5-6 years, and realize tiger is still 3/7 in wins. The caliber of competition is only getting better. Tiger will have a hard time DOMINATING again because so many guys now can hit it miles and play incredible golf. But Tiger appears to be VERY good, and he's been the best player over the last couple months.

Time will tell. I'm content to wait and see. The field better hope he never figures out that driver.
Not bad for a guy who was washed up not long ago!

Yes sir, you are correct!

It's a beautiful course in the mountains. I think the course will yield some low scores. I'll be watching.

Yes sir, you are correct!

It's a beautiful course in the mountains. I think the course will yield some low scores. I'll be watching.

YEah, well wasn't it last year when Stuart Appleby shot a 59 in the final round to beat Jeff Overton who shot a 62? Or was that the year before?

I think so, yeah. I think it was Greenbriar's inaugural event. If it wasn't last year it was the year before because this is a new tour stop.

No predictions because it is golf after all, but would it surprise you if Tiger won? It wouldn't surprise me. The Tiger is coming back to claim his meal.

No predictions because it is golf after all, but would it surprise you if Tiger won? It wouldn't surprise me. The Tiger is coming back to claim his meal.

Agreed. It also wouldn't surprise me if he missed the cut.

Right now, however he is doing, he is still the best there is. What that says for the other players I'm not sure but he is playing the best, most consistent golf of all of them right now.

I think if the course sets up tough, Tiger has a great chance. If the scores get to, say, 20 under...It'll be tougher for him to win. Just my guess. Plus, he's never played the course.

Well he's 1 over after 12 so I guess he sucks again? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520