• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTF is my stuff!

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Stupid federal holidays, I want my shafts! Frick!:wow:

I have so much crap coming in the next week, the wife is gonna disown me. Even moreso.

R35

I was amazed how fast I got the WB. I think I bought that thing Fri. and got it this morning. My girl left it right next to the bathroom door, she knows me so well. I opened it on the crapper.
icon10.gif

• Staff
I was amazed how fast I got the WB. I think I bought that thing Fri. and got it this morning. My girl left it right next to the bathroom door, she knows me so well. I opened it on the crapper.
icon10.gif

If any of you guys knew how much stuff I've sold here that I've opened on the toilet....:biglol:

R35

I don't know why the post man insists on putting the golf rags in the mail slot, just set them on the tank...

the key is to leave a nice collection of the empty boxes in the garage to act as camoflage along with a utility knife - this way, all you have to do is smuggle the box into the garage. then, you can open it up and inspect it quickly but leave it out there to avoid looking suspicious
when time permits, you can easy move the stuff into the workshop or bag without anyone noticing

the other thing I'd recommend is to try to synchronize deliveries - it's easier to explain that you placed 1 order that golfsmith broke into 6 shipments, than to explain that you "needed" to place orders with golfsmith, myostritch, wishon, golfworks, etc

in other news, fedEx just made my day by changing an expected delivery date to Friday the 28th when the email I got said Monday the 31st

the key is to leave a nice collection of the empty boxes in the garage to act as camoflage along with a utility knife - this way, all you have to do is smuggle the box into the garage. then, you can open it up and inspect it quickly but leave it out there to avoid looking suspicious
when time permits, you can easy move the stuff into the workshop or bag without anyone noticing

the other thing I'd recommend is to try to synchronize deliveries - it's easier to explain that you placed 1 order that golfsmith broke into 6 shipments, than to explain that you "needed" to place orders with golfsmith, myostritch, wishon, golfworks, etc

in other news, fedEx just made my day by changing an expected delivery date to Friday the 28th when the email I got said Monday the 31st

talking from experices huh?

OR simply have the items delivered to the office...

talking from experices huh?
who me? nah.....:emot-ange

OR simply have the items delivered to the office...
the office is an approach that works for some, but you still need to get it out of the car and into the bag - plus, do you want your coworkers to see how out of hand this golf equipment stuff has become?

who me? nah.....:emot-ange

the office is an approach that works for some, but you still need to get it out of the car and into the bag - plus, do you want your coworkers to see how out of hand this golf equipment stuff has become?

Bag is almost always with me so getting it in the bag is easy.

As for co-workers, you raise a valid point, however, co-workers shaking their head disappointingly doesn't hit as hard as the misses shaking her head disappointingly. Besides, my co-workers are some of my best customers! :prop:

This is basically what I do. I have so many empty boxes in my computer room one or two more are never noticed. When the wife asks why I don't throw them away I always tell her so that when I sell some of my excess clubs I'll already have a box. And as long as it's shipped by UPS I'm usually safe anyway. My UPS guy runs after the misses has left for work. And I've told him that if her car is there, drop it off at my office, :emot-ange

Always keep extra boxes in my computer room/office. :D They make good camoflage for new ones.

Know the delivery schedules of UPS and FedEx so you can be there for delivery. If a box is unfortunately showing up on a day my wife is home, I plan to be working in the garage so that I can catch the delivery before the door bell is rung. (UPS delivers between 4:30 and 5:30 like clockwork at my location. :D)

If possible, time your order so that it will arrive on a convienient day (ie: spouse is not at home)

My UPS guy runs after the misses has left for work. And I've told him that if her car is there, drop it off at my office, :emot-ange
I hope you gave him a Christmas present!

I'm thinking, pay someone to kidnap the dog, then when the holiday is over, go over to your friends and have a few beers with your friend and the dog for about 8 hours.

Then when the packages arrive while she is there, and you come with dirt on your face after eight hours of beating the pavement with dog in hand. All will be forgiven.

I really should keep these secrets to myself. :)

Whenever I moan about this kind of thing, the Canada Post guy must be listening in.

Arriving today:

Matrix Ozik XCON
5 Mizuno gloves (these have been to Wisconsin, BTW)
Ecco Flexor Premier shoes
MyOstrich supplies

Still waiting on my FST shafts, but the dude left a sticky on the door when I was at the vet with the dog.

Now, if I could just get my FT-i back....friggin Fedex (Story to follow on this, hilarious....)

R35

WTF is my stuff

Stupid federal holidays, I want my shafts! Frick!:wow:

I have so much crap coming in the next week, the wife is gonna disown me. Even moreso.

R35

My appologies for taking this thread in a different direction, but what does "wrist to floor" have to do with your "stuff"? :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520

3. 15,301