• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTF IS THIS THING?!?!?!?!

But, you still have to putt.

I'll pass.

:D

R35

If they have a TP version I'll take it.
icon10.gif

How'd ya like to see the stares when you whipped that puppy out and started setting it up!! :biglol:

I went to check on the price and get this!! They're back ordered people are buying them so fast!! :D

Watch for them on your local golf course. :D

NO, don't give me some lame joke post about me wanting to buy it Jeff or any of you guys :(

The TP is black and has go faster stripes on it :D

At first I thought, "Oh, it is only as loud as a driver" then I started thinking, if I heard that thing go off 25 yards from the green while I was walking to the green I would probably be jumping for cover. Hate to see the first time someone is trying to set it up for a 25 yard shot and miss fires a 200 yard missle at his friends on the green. At least with a wedge you can see the swing to ready for the ball. What a way to make friends.

Would be great for slow play though. Sit in the cart and fire off a couple missles and let the people try and figure out where they are coming from.

Just what we need. Some form of firearms on the course. I can not wait until they introduce the 4-ball sem-automatic version so that an entire foursome can tee off at the same time. :rolleyes:

Just what we need. Some form of firearms on the course. I can not wait until they introduce the 4-ball sem-automatic version so that an entire foursome can tee off at the same time. :rolleyes:
I'm also starting to think I can save the $500 and piece together a Potato Cannon for around $5. Although some of the Potato cannons I have used in the past could likely Reach some of the par 4's from the tips. Why would I wan't to spend $500 on a device that can't even reach some of the par 4's in two, or some of the Par 3's in one. I figure with the potato cannon it would more likely match my potential with accuracy. Coming up 40 yards short on one shot, and 20 yards long the next time. Or hitting it through the wrong green 2 fairways over. Although I would need a big ball mark repair tool to repair the mark left by a 250 yard flop shot.

i wouldnt dare pull that thing out on the course.i`d get laughed out of the county.

to me it would take all the fun out of the game.no chance to seach the woods for hiden jewels.plus you now wear its going all the time weres the fun in that.part of what makes the game fun is the trying to get better and hitting some of those ugly shots so everyone can get a laugh.

plus no excuses if you miss align it.you cant say an ant crawled up on my ball and thru off the trajectory.my hat was blowing off and distracted me.my pants are falling down.

just your cheating and you cant even do that right.

How would you work it if you were playing a hole like 17 at sawgrass with a fairly large carry, over water, to the green? Take it you wouldn't be able to play a flop shot?

I'm also starting to think I can save the $500 and piece together a Potato Cannon for around $5. Although some of the Potato cannons I have used in the past could likely Reach some of the par 4's from the tips. Why would I wan't to spend $500 on a device that can't even reach some of the par 4's in two, or some of the Par 3's in one. I figure with the potato cannon it would more likely match my potential with accuracy. Coming up 40 yards short on one shot, and 20 yards long the next time. Or hitting it through the wrong green 2 fairways over. Although I would need a big ball mark repair tool to repair the mark left by a 250 yard flop shot.

A "spud-gun" for golf balls...now you're talking. My dad has an irrigation company so as kids we had free reign of about any pipe and fittings. I've built some impressive guns out of PVC pipe, but I never thought to shoot a golf ball! Now I have something to do with my brothers the next time I go back! :emot-ange

It looks like it takes the gun powder shells they use in those Air hammers. I wonder if you can tweak it a la "Tim Taylor" style, by putting in more powder! I bet you can shoot that sucker a good 500 yards with a 50 cal round in the chamber! Trouble is, not many straight as a pin 500 yard holes around.

It looks like it takes the gun powder shells they use in those Air hammers. I wonder if you can tweak it a la "Tim Taylor" style, by putting in more powder! I bet you can shoot that sucker a good 500 yards with a 50 cal round in the chamber! Trouble is, not many straight as a pin 500 yard holes around.
You can only tweak the TP version

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427