• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Y'all are boring today

QCcOV2l.jpg

Brilliant copyrighting.

After forty years of marriage, a wife asked her husband to describe her.

He looked at her for a while, then said:

"You're an alphabet wife... A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K."

She asks: "What the hell does that mean?"

He replied:

"Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Foxy, Gorgeous and Hot".

She smiled happily and said:

"Oh, that's so lovely, but what about I, J, K?"

He said: "I'm Just Kidding"

Came home the other night and my wife met me at the door. She naked and wrapped in Saran Wrap. I took one look and said, "Leftovers again??" My nuts are still sore from where she kicked me.......:D:D

A young country Irish lad is at the local barn dance. He spies in the distance, a fine looking young lassie. After building up as much courage as he can, he saunters over to her and asks her would she like to dance. She does, so they do. After a few slow dances he looks her straight in the eye and says "Can I smell your fanny?" to which she, not altogether unsurprisingly replies "You certainly can NOT!!" He nonchalantly turns to her and says "Oh, it must be your feet then".

A woman goes to her gynecologist. "What seems to be the problem?" asked her doctor. "Something is terribly wrong, I keep finding postage stamps from Costa Rica in my Vagina". The doctor had a look, then chuckled before she said "Those aren't postage stamps my dear, they're the stickers off the bananas".

It seems that a little girl and a little boy are arguing about differences between the sexes. He's arguing that boys are inherently better and she that girls are. The subject, of course, spills over into the personal realm, so that the real issue is which of the two children is superior. Finally, the boy drops his pants and says "Here's something I have that you'll never have!" The little girl is pretty upset by this, since it is quite clearly true. She turns and runs home. A while later, she comes running back with a smile on her face. She drops her pants, and says "My mummy says that with one of these, I can have as many of those as I want!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520