• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You Brits....

LOL.....that's gold.

Effing Brits... :D

R35

Holy sh!t first I've heard off it, and I have to say I've never heard anything more ridiculous in my life, it has to be a wind up.

I know, it's terrible.

Next thing you know, we'll have a gun-permissive society and kids will be taking the weapons to school.

You know, just like in America....

yeah, really....nip it in the bud, smack the little jerk in the mouth with a ruler after the first one.

What's fword? An english version of a norvegian fjord?

It's the English version of Ebonics!!

Slingblade61 said:
yeah, really....nip it in the bud, smack the little jerk in the mouth with a ruler after the first one.

I used to get damned good thrashings at school, never did me any $%#ing harm.

Doesn't appear to have done you any $%#ing good, either. ;)

Slingblade61 said:
Doesn't appear to have done you any $%#ing good, either. ;)

Ah...but without it, i'd have been a mean gangsta mofo and i'd bust a cap in yo ass wiv ma homeys, kno wat ah'm saying?

If I was a teacher I would not tolerate any disrespect in my classroom... first time a little piss-ant teenager like the master (love you master, just using you as an example) says f u to me, I will be in his face making him prove his toughness until he either swings or doesn't swing. That will be the end of it. I will take a punk like that out into the hallway and slap his ass with no witnesses, and dare him to ... oh hell, I can scare the crap of of pretty much anybody younger than me... I guess it comes with age or something... but then again, you all remember how scared Creosote got when he heard I was here... I can spot a coward like Creosote a mile away... and tough guys too...

I remember in 7th grade when a big dumb kid who had threatened my younger brother a couple of weeks earlier had pulled a knife in the classroom and was trying to stab another kid. The teacher was cool and got the knife out of his hand. Kid got in trouble. Funny how us little kids get so damn big and strong in our adult years... I am so freaking strong it sometimes amazes me, because I look so skinny. My brother is much stronger but he is 6 foot 4 inches and 235lbs. I am only 6 foot and 180 pounds, but if an alcoholic bastard child does not show up to work (like today) I can carry 3 60lb. bags of deck mud up 3 flights of stairs at a time until all 30 bags are up... That gets your heart rate up big time... Only took ten trips up the stairs with 180 lbs in my chest...

Man, that reminds me of a fight at a party I went to when I was 16.

Sucks that I was the smallest kid in school; never hit puberty until I was 17...

But I digress... I have several new characters that are currently posting on gr that I need to tend to right now... My dear friend Francis Cebedo deleted one of my names.

Kilted Arab said:
I know, it's terrible.

Next thing you know, we'll have a gun-permissive society and kids will be taking the weapons to school.

You know, just like in America....

LOL, yeah but only five times.

Stuff like this cracks me up. Tell a kid he tell a teacher FU five times and he'll do it five times everyday no matter what.

"Good morning Miss Puitt, FU. My homework? no I don't Fing have it, FU for asking. Geez, you Fing teacher should all just go F yourself."

DaveE said:
"Good morning Miss Puitt, FU. My homework? no I don't Fing have it, FU for asking. Geez, you Fing teacher should all just go F yourself."

Whoa, Dave. You're toeing the line now....one more and Sling will put you in detention. :biglol:

R35

That Swearing malarky does make me laugh, what will they think of letting the kids get away with next, never got away with it when i was at school in london.

As a teacher, I can tell you that they'll get a stern talking to on the 6th FU, yes siree bob! A really stern talking to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520