• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You Might Be a Club Hoe if.............

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Reaction score
Holy $hit, I bumped into my UPS at a store, not my house, and he reconized me. Made me think of an idea for a new thread.

You might be a club hoe if.......

You are are on a 1st name basis with your UPS or FedEx man!!!!!!!!!

ad your own :laugh:

The UPS man brought our dog a bone for Christmas last year. :D

You might be a ho if your friend who you always called a ho says "you're the fricken ho!" I always did call him a ho because he bought 13 drivers in 2 years and had all of them at one time :D, but I am a sneaky ho, I only tell you guys or review it if it gets a spot in the bag.

You might be a ho if every single person you play golf with owns at least one of your "ex" clubs.

You might be a ho if you get a club in the mail from someone you've never bought from before and realize the box it's in used to be yours.

You might be a ho if sell a club you've just ho'ed even before you have hit it.

If you ever ho'd a club, sold it to someone else, and bought it back from a third party; you might be a club ho.

If you ever had FedEx, UPS, DHL, and the postal service all drop off clubs or components on the same day; you might be a club ho.

If you ever got busted by your spouse because some guy that lives 1,500 miles away from you and your on vacation hundreds of miles from your home and he comes up to you to interupt your breakfast in a restaurant to ask you about your new putter that you described online; you might be a club ho. (unfortunately, true story :eek:)

You might be a club ho if... you buy or order a club just so you can have to box to ship out another club. :laugh:
Thought of that myself if you can't tell :D

You might be a ho if every single person you play golf with owns at least one of your "ex" clubs.

Well...guess I'm in.

In addition...If all of your friends start asking you to choose and purchase their clubs for them.

If you dont know which private messages to delete on ST, because all of them pertain to current ho's.

this is happening to me right now

If you ever got busted by your spouse because some guy that lives 1,500 miles away from you and your on vacation hundreds of miles from your home and he comes up to you to interupt your breakfast in a restaurant to ask you about your new putter that you described online; you might be a club ho. (unfortunately, true story :eek:)

Lets hear the story!!!:laugh:

You might be a ho if you have extended online orders to multiple parties (also in different countries) as they know your placing orders.

You might be a ho if you sold a club, and then gave serious thought into buying it back when the person you sold it to sells it...
(even moreso if you actually buy it)

You might be a ho if you know which club is "the one" and you have gone through 6 more clubs instead of going back to "the one".

You might be a ho if when you have to replace a club, you buy another head of same specs to tryout another shaft, and get the old one set up again to compare.

Just a few:laugh:

You might be a ho if you buy a club that you know full well isn't going into your bag. You just needed to buy something.

Yoiu might be a ho if you're beginning to think you need another room added to the house, and the wife isn't pregnant.

God, these are all great......................and alot ring a bell for me and definitely for WBL. This one though, says WARBIRDLOVER better than any of them:

LyleG You might be a ho if every single person you play golf with owns at least one of your "ex" clubs.
He told me he's sold a driver to almost everyone in his league at work, and they all hit them great...........LOL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520