• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Your Dream Foursome

Big Brother Dunk

Reaction score
Who would you like to golf with in your dream foursome?

For obvious reasons:
Arnold Palmer
Jack Nicklaus
Tom Morris, Sr.

Just for the fun of it:
David Feherty
Lee Trevino
Bill Murray

For sentimental reasons:
My dad
My son

Angelina Jolie
Tiffany Amber Theissen (circa 1992)
The girl that works in the bank in our building
Me

Oh, you mean golf!:emot-ange

R35

Rockford35 said:
Angelina Jolie
Tiffany Amber Theissen (circa 1992)
The girl that works in the bank in our building
Me

Oh, you mean golf!:emot-ange

R35

You forgot about that girl in the jewel store :p

Kilted Arab said:
http://www.shottalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2040

This topic is a good one, pops up from time to time...the above link is on the same theme, but i'm sure there'll be more and different answers this time...i'll have a think...

It figures. I've seen this same subject come up in other forums so I did a search. It came up empty, otherwise I would have simply posted in the previous thread.

Big Brother Dunk said:
It figures. I've seen this same subject come up in other forums so I did a search. It came up empty, otherwise I would have simply posted in the previous thread.

It's always worth bringing up from time to time - new members come in and old ones change their minds.

I'm still thinking!

Angelina Jolie won't be on my list as I've already met her. In a lift (elevator) in New York. Still, if Rock wants my seconds, he's welcome!

I hear ya on the TA Theissen thing. I'll add to the mix Charlize Theron and Mrs Rockford...

Loop said:
You forgot about that girl in the jewel store :p

Oh ya! I forgot about her. Well done, Loop!

(She was so hot....I wonder if she still works there? There was also a hottie that drove a grass cutter at the course. She looked like a professional tennis player, yet she drove a lawnmower. Go figure...)

VT, your last selection had me laughing out loud...

And KA, "seconds" implies initial contact. Stalking around in the bushes around her hotel doesn't count!:p

R35

Rockford35 said:
And KA, "seconds" implies initial contact. Stalking around in the bushes around her hotel doesn't count!:p

R35

Ha! I'll have you know, we spent at least 45 seconds in each other's company.

I can't say what happened, but that's more than enough time for me to make a woman happy.

Funnily enough, in the same hotel the next morning, I met Evander Holyfield. This was about 18 months ago. Whether he and Ms Jolie met each other, I have no idea.

Bob Dylan
Ben Hogan
Mozart

Does a schizophrenic get to count himself twice in the foursome ?? ...

Dave Ireland said:
Does a schizophrenic get to count himself twice in the foursome ?? ...

Only if he is a poor Mathematician as well...

This question is tougher than it looks.

My first thought was Annika Sorenstam and me paired against Cristie Kerr and Natalie Gulbes, with Shottalk thongs as sole required attire, but then I got to thinking: how bad will I feel when all 3 of them out-drive me?

Obviously, I will lie awake tonight thinking about this........

VtDivot said:
I hear ya on the TA Theissen thing. I'll add to the mix Charlize Theron and Mrs Rockford...

Good choice Vt, she's a great time. Be sure to say hi for me when you see her. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520

3. 15,301