• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2007 PGA Merchandise Show Photos

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have just finished downloading the bulk of my photos on to the website. They are located in the Gallery under ualtim's "whats in the bag" photos.

As I get more time, I will try and post some better descriptions in the forums with the pictures.

I will start you off with this one. My Shottalk gear for the show.

Enjoy the photos!
ualtim
PGAShow2007001.jpg

PGAShow2007002.jpg

Nice hat, dude. Sling, can we order those? I've not seen it here before...

I have an action shot if you would like to see it. ualtim is the larger of the two in the photo......

PGAShow2007105.jpg

Let's see it!!

:D
Thats it, the only other photo I have of me in the hat is with the guy who designed and owns the patent on the square driver (there is an interesting story to go along with that photo which I will share at a later date and time). I am pretty sure that your not checking out the above photo to see me in the hat though.

Tim Had the hat made up.

I'll do it someday but until I find a place that will not make me carry an inventory, I'll have to let it wait.

Tim Had the hat made up.

I'll do it someday but until I find a place that will not make me carry an inventory, I'll have to let it wait.

The hat is classy and I'd like one...

Suggestion: Everybody's who wants a hat of the same design, make it known here and we can place a order for a 1-3 dozen - depending upon interest...

I've got about 300 pix in my gallery of the show as well so drop on by...

I'd absolutely love a Shottalk.com hat, this place is like my second home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520