• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

2019-2020 NFL Season

Not sure if the Packer's defense is outstanding or Da Bears offense is turrible o_O

Great game..................

898.gif

That game stunk, I bet the under, I’m glad, that is all

Knucklehead for sure. TO phase II. Looks like he apologized to just about everyone to suit up for game 1. It’s only a matter of time before the screws the pooch again.
And the pooch has been screwed again....released.

I was just going to stick with secretly recording other coaches, him and Bill were made for each other. Glad he’s here now

Aaaaaaand he’s a patriot
If Belichick can’t control him, no one can. Could be a monster season season for AB if he can keep his ego under control.

Just like the whole helmet issue which looked silly until you realized he was setting up an endorsement opportunity, the way he engineered his release from the Raiders using social media is starting to look like some sort of grand plan to go somewhere Pittsburgh refused to trade him to in March.

He is either incredibly smart or incredibly stupid. We will find out soon enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520