• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

3 some

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Reaction score
A guy walks into a bar near closing time and orders a drink from the lady bartender. Things are slow and she spends some time chatting with him. As the drink works its wonders, he notices that she is kind of hot, even if she is about 50.

One drink leads to another, and now she really looks smoking hot: well built and a face that makes him fantasize. Finally it's time to close up, and she leans closer, showing an amazing amount of cleavage. "Have you ever had a mother-daughter 3some?" she asks him.

"No, but it sounds interesting", he replies.

"Well, tonight's your lucky night", she says. "Just follow me home."

So he follows her home and they go inside. She takes him by the hand and says "Let me just check on our other partner." Then she walks to the bottom of the stairs and calls out "Mom, are you still up?"

Hah. I anticipated that punchline, but it's still funny. I can imagine a few guys getting into such a situation at some point in their lives.

Hook line and sinker....very creative...

The sad thing is that I have a couple of friends back in the UK who could tell that story as a personal anecdote rather than a joke!

:faintthud

LOL, good one Doc.

Haha, wasnt expecting that! good one:)

Thanks for that lovely visual....yeesh!:(

Afraid I saw the punch coming so it wasn't overly spectacular. It is funny in that I know people that would potentially fall into that situation:idhitit:

JEFF4i says: Hawt!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427