• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

3 woods

Richards279

Reaction score
I love my mizuno mp 600 driver and mp 57 irons has anyone hit the f-60 wood? I also hear nothing but good things about the titlist 3 wood too. Any thoughts?

I hit the Titty 3-wood at a demo day a while back... as well as assorted Cobra 3-woods. None of them touched my R7TP. Love my 3 and 5 wood :D

Maltby KE4 head and shaft that works for you. Best I've ever hit and reasonably priced. :)

warbird. What are those Bridgestone balls feel like? I use Prov1x now and I'm thinking of trying something new. I'm now becoming a golf junky like my friends dads growing up? It's always the equipment, never the person using them.

t = w/2

That is the correct ratio for bare titty's to wood per room...any higher than .5 woods per titty and something is very wrong...

ANYWAY...never hit a titty 3wood..

/postwhore

warbird. What are those Bridgestone balls feel like? I use Prov1x now and I'm thinking of trying something new. I'm now becoming a golf junky like my friends dads growing up? It's always the equipment, never the person using them.

Richards279

Best ball I've played. Zur-S are close. ProV1x's don't hold up as well IMHO and I'm stopping the BS and Zur just as good. :)

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Burner 3w, absolutley fantastic club. Everyone I have let use it likes it a lot. If you haven't tried one out yet, please do so.

I ended up getting the titleist 904 f4. It feels really good. I hit the burner too, but I liked the titleist better.

I use a Callaway Steel Head 3 wood with a steel shaft. I love this club!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520