• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A putter designer worth looking at...

MyBluC4

Reaction score
As you guys probably know, I am a huge Bruce Sizemore fan. While I don't know if Bruce has opened a new studio to design and build his putters since splitting ways with SuperStroke, or if he had re-united in any way with his original partners (who still own the rights I believe to the Sizemore name), I did check out the website that displays, sells and builds customized versions of Bruce's orginal designs.
I think, based on the quality of these sticks it's worth looking at. BTW, I don't know Bruce, never met the guy, but do have one of his putters:
Sizemore Golf Contact Information
Web: www.sizemoregolf.com Email: [email protected]
Sizemore Collection 365 N. Emerald Drive Suite #20 Vista, CA 92083-6187
Toll Free: 877-589-7888

Does he customize each putter to how you want it? That would be cool if it was affordable.

On the website under "custom" it shows that you can order a putter with your own dimensions, finish, paint fill, grip and neck.

Does he customize each putter to how you want it? That would be cool if it was affordable.
We had a sponsor here at one time that did that. I don't think anyone ever bought anything so I haven't seen anything from him in a while. Either that or the company didn't make it. Remember Sunset Beach? I was interested, but as you eluded to... a little pricey and I didn't have the $ @ the time.

I just checked out Sizemore's site and he makes some real slick stuff... and has a 30 day money back guarantee. One way I see that the Sizemore catches my eye way more than the SS Beach is that on the SS Beach ones the weld @ the hosel to head sticks out like a sore thumb. The Sizemores really have every detail covered.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520