• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

ANOTHER TaylorMade Ripoff

See, cuz I dont have distance, so I HAVE to be able to work the ball.

Apparently there are two things in my swing that impede me from hitting the ball futher, but my coach wont tell me:(.

College ball? He's got a reason.

Hitting further does help a lot,. I hate to say it, but even I implement the bomb and gouge philosophy.

The trajectory change on my R7 made a big difference. The high trajectory position puts the ball in a low earth orbit. Switch it to low and it is noticeably lower.

I haven't noticed much difference in the fade/draw area. If you want to slice it no amount of weight is going to stop it.

I was on staff with TM when the first r7 came out, the best part of the MWT for me was being able to adjust the headweight without having to pull the shaft and adding weight internally. I also liked the fact that there was a noticeable change in trajectory when heavier weights were placed in the front of the head, so based on the course/wind I was able to adjust on the practice range. Last season I played the Burner TP for the whole season, the SuperQuad TP stayed in the closet, I got a little tired of the MWT thing.

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54