• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Any Wii users here?

Maybe Wii golf is something I could get practiced up on for when the wife puts me in a nursing home. If I practice now, I could impress the little old ladies with my skills on the simulated courses. Perhaps, I could find competition. We could play for laxative pills and denture soak.
There's a Wii in the basement. Daughter brought an extra from their home during Christmas so the grandkids would have something indoors to play. I wouldn't even know how to turn it on. If this cabin fever gets much worse........

Not a huge fan of the Wii myself. Great to have around for parties or family game nights...but as a gaming device, it's pretty poor all around.

You guys heard of the Oculus Rift? Sorta like a virtual reality headset currently in the development stage...it's pretty amazing.

You guys heard of the Oculus Rift? Sorta like a virtual reality headset currently in the development stage...it's pretty amazing.
I can't wait until they refine that technology and start building games around it. Pair that with a sweet headset and shit is going to get real.

I've recently carded my third -12 over 9 holes of Wii Golf, and I believe that it's possible to achieve a -13 and possibly, with a bit of good fortune, -14. Has anyone ever topped -12?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haven't touched that damn thing in damn near 4 yrs now, just not a video game person any longer.

Sort of related.

Anybody here have any experience with Chromecast? A lady in my office wants to get Netflix, but doesn't have a gaming console and isn't going to get one. I think Chromecast would be a good option for her.

That'll work, yes, it would be a good choice for her assuming her TV has an HDMI input...which most likely it does, unless you're like me and are rocking a 10 year old TV.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520