• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Anybody else like the new Metallica?

True. I grew up listening to country, but cant really stand most of it anymore. I do listen to it from time to time and every once in a while a song will come along that is, like you said, so honest and real that you cant help but stop and give it a listen.
I have a lot of respect for Taylor Swift. She is only 17 or 18 years old, but if you listen to her album, she talks about stuff and shows an understand and wisdom far beyond her years.

This is funny. I love country music, and I can't stand Taylor Swift, except for "Tim McGraw".

To be honest, I haven't listened to the new Metallica the whole way through. I've only caught pieces of it. Someone compared it to "One", so that makes me think I need to make sure I hear it through before making a final judgement. One is a great tune.

i like the new metallica single....it grew on me very fast! i really dont see how anyone who calls themselves a Metallica fan couldnt like it....Kirk even solo's...gotta love that...although my opinion is bias cause my favorite bands are all very guitar based..

To be honest, I haven't listened to the new Metallica the whole way through. I've only caught pieces of it. Someone compared it to "One", so that makes me think I need to make sure I hear it through before making a final judgement. One is a great tune.
I would compare it to One or Unforgiven. Every time I hear, "The Day That Never Comes", I like it more and more.

there is another single from the album as well on xm radio...ive only heard the live version but its called Cyanide and it is friggin saweet!!!!!!!

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54