• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am

Who will have the lowest 4 round total at the AT&T?

• Chris DiMarco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luke Donald

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Jim Furyk

• Davis Love III

• Phil Mickelson

• Jose Maria Olazabal

• Mark O'Meara (Tiger's old neighbor)

• Jesper Parnevik (Tiger's new neighbor)

• Vijay Singh

• Mike Weir

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Crosby Clam Bake.....err....AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am is the event of the week. Once again, another poll to see who you all think is going to come in with the low score for the week.

Great tournement to watch as you never know when Carl Spackler may make a guest appearence......a cinderella story.

Vijay should have a great round!

This should be Vijay's round here. I see him making a major jump.

I am just happy I included Weir and Donald in the list. :)

Weir -11
Singh -9
Donald -9
DiMarco -7
Olazabal -7
Furyk -5
Love III -4
Michelson -3
Parnevik MC
O'Meara MC

Not getting too many responses to the weekly poll, any opinions on keeping this going? Though I would try and draw some interest, but it has not been too successful. Any feedback would be appreciated.

too late to vote now?

i didn't get to watch to much of it on the tube but i was keeping a watchful eye on the leaderboard on-line.

that being said, i did get to watch the last hole of the tourney and it was GREAT to see Oberholser pull it out! it's not every day that i get an opportunity to root for my fellow Spartans as there are very few making a living as professional athletes.

SJSU Golf Rules!! (well, this weekend at least :cool: )

ualtim said:
Weir -11
Singh -9
Donald -9
DiMarco -7
Olazabal -7
Furyk -5
Love III -4
Michelson -3
Parnevik MC
O'Meara MC

Not getting too many responses to the weekly poll, any opinions on keeping this going? Though I would try and draw some interest, but it has not been too successful. Any feedback would be appreciated.
This just seems to be a quiet forum, on a somewhat quiet board. It may get busier some when it starts getting warmer, and we get towards the Masters, perhaps?

Unfortunately, this last weekend's results were somewhat boring, and that's two weeks in a row now where the tournament was basically done, barring meltdown by the leader, over the last few holes.

I like tournaments where you have at least 2 golfers fighting for it down to the last hole.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427

eclark53520