• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Back in business....

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In a nutshell, here's what happened;

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]We updated all the domain zones of orlando server recently and I suppose that this update overwrote your current information about the domain. So you get your site from orlando server instead of philadelphia one.[/FONT]

Someone was asleep at the wheel when the originally moved us to a new server and it came back to bite me when they did the server update.

I will now be able to sleep at night. :D

Great work as always.

Very nice! I have no friends who play seriously so this forum is an invaluable place for me to pose my stupid newb questions! This place has helped me a ton, thanks for the work you did/do!

Thanks Sling.

Have a great nite.

yay I'm now on top of the arcade once again. But it was kind of fun registering for the site 3x and introducing myself to the group like I was at an AA meeting.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Outstanding work, Sling!

yay!! good work sling.. :) hopefully we wont have any weird outbursts like what happened today at 7:00...

Great work, Sling.

If they ever give you any more problems, just let them know you have a local Orlando "heavy" that will come for a visit if they don't get the site back on line ASAP. :laugh:

Thanks.

I have had enough of this shit and will be changing hosts next week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520