• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Beat this!

grazo

slacker hacker
Reaction score
Hey guys

Here's an interesting thing that happened to me on the weekend...

Friday: bought a sleeve of the new HX Red (with new logo!) as I was looking for a different ball and wanted something with less spin

Saturday: on the putting green warming up for the round, dropped the new HX Reds to see how they put and then...

A big black dog came up and took my ball and wouldn't give it back! It was like a labrador but much bigger. I hadn't even hit one of these balls in anger yet and I'm already down one because some big bastard dog decides he wants to chew on a Callaway. Then a guy in the clubhouse who sees what's going on sticks his head out the window and yells "you gotta play it as it lies mate!" and then "kick it in the arse and see if the ball comes out!". Yeah thanks for that...

Anyway, I did get the ball back eventually when the dog dropped it and it rolled away from him, but it was unplayable. Still, at least I know what the inside of a HX looks like!

:smilie_ca

Brutal.

You should have found out who's dog it was and saw what "their" insides looked like!

R35

I watched "The Omen" again last night. Just leave the dog alone, dude.

bdcrowe said:
I watched "The Omen" again last night. Just leave the dog alone, dude.

He only barks at you if you're called Damon or are one of the devil's minion.
But you should watch the Exorcist 0 (the prequel).... It's quite fun :repuke:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,427