• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Been of all week..

The master

Reaction score
I've been of school all this week with the flu, it's terrible, constant headaches, I have a very high temperature, sore throat, stuffy nose, dry cough.

It's been terrible I've barely left my bed all week! I've been so bored all week, daytime tv is so crap!!!!

Seems to be the time of year for the flu, anyone else unfortunate enough to have it?

Nope, amazingly enough. During high school I'd average about 3 or 4 sick times a year, all with a nice sinus infection(broken nose causes this).

However, since high school(3 years ago, :( ) I've only been sick quite bad about once.

You follow my train of logic? High school is bad for you

It's going around here in Florida. Bad headaches and then a hacking, dry cough. I hope I don't get it. Fortunately, I'm blessed with a "Special Forces" immune system. I almost never get sick, and when I do it's usually milder than what everyone else experiences.

But - I had a bad bout of the flu about fifteen years ago, and I NEVER want to go through that again. I really felt like I was dying. So I sympathize with you. If it's anything like that flu was, I don't know how you can even raise your fingers to type.

Hope you feel better soon.

Are you bored? Get me a name and password over at GR, master. If you feel like it, send me a pm. I can do it, but I have to jump through hoops, and I don't want to use my last 2 names over there right now...

Hope you feel better.:)

Awww!

Awwww Poor Old You, Get Well Soon!
get%20well%5B1%5D.JPG

This is slighty creepy.

Actually no, this is very creepy.

What Spank and SmellyToes as a double team?

Hey TM, get well soon. Got a feeling we'll be playing for a turkey soon.

LOL!

Still got it, felt good again yesterday, and last evening I went out to do a bit of shopping and it was very cold, and woke up this morning feeling terrible again. Hope I improve for tomorrow night, I have a halloween party to attend!

Yes IG, how about a PRE CHRISTMAS game, double or quits for the tukey ??

Master?

Anybody else got a name for me for GR?

I am going in baby!!! :hunter:

Smiley Dress

Hey jeff, what's so creepy about that doll? I'm looking for a dress that has lots of those smilies printed on it, but i can't seem to find one anywhere! Well it has to be much better than those Skull print dresses I've seen around lately! ;):D

Dolls fit into 2 categories:

Creepy and stupid.

That one is the former.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54

Top Posters

1. 21,781