• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Benefit for Byron & Sally Morgan

myndcraft

Sunset Beach Golf Co.
Reaction score
As some of you may or may not know Byron's wife Sally recently became very ill. Doctor's have narrowed it down to her heart, but they still don't know what's wrong and our continuing to do testing.

After 3 days in the hospital though, with Byron always at her side, Sally has finally returned home and is getting stronger.

In an effort to help with their medical bills Sunset Beach would like to offer up one of our Southport Prototypes with 100% of the proceeds going to Byron and Sally.

This putter is one of only two made. It has been spec'ed out and gun blued. Selling price is $200 and we will add additional stamping to suit your personal taste. It has a gripmaster Synthetic grip and a Sunset Beach Leather headcover.
index-1.php.jpeg
index-2.php.jpeg
index-3.php.jpeg
index-4.php.jpeg
index.php.jpeg

That thing is sweet. I'm sure somebody here will pick it up. Going to a good cause.

Update: The Southport has been sold. Thanks for looking everyone :D

Wow, really classy guys! The putter looks great, and this from a Byron guy. I look forward to doing business with you guys in the future.

Wow, really classy guys! The putter looks great, and this from a Byron guy. I look forward to doing business with you guys in the future.

Thanks Clugnut, for the kind words on all accounts. I look forward to working with you whenever you're ready for your Sunset Beach!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520