• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

BEST and/or FAVORITE purchases of the year

Haven't really ho'd much this year but the hands down ho of the year for me is my 21* G10 hybrid. I have struggled with 19/20/21* hybirds for years but the decision to give the G10 a try-out couldn't have yielded better results. So far it only has one round under its belt but there's no doubt in my mind that it saved me 2 strokes in that first round.

My best buy has been the Blueboard 83 X. I thought it'd probably be too stiff but for the price I got it for thought it was worth taking the gamble. Since I stuck that in my L4V I'm hitting monster drives every single round. :) The L4V is a close 2nd.

Not sure if I should say the FTXs or the Nippon shafts I had put in them. That combo has taken me to new levels of enjoyment in ths crazy game.

Not sure if I should say the FTXs or the Nippon shafts I had put in them. That combo has taken me to new levels of enjoyment in ths crazy game.

I have four or five sets of irons. . .None of which are Hogans. I've wanted Hogans since I was in high school in the 80's!! I may have to find me a used set and give 'em a whirl.

Lots of great answers everyone, thanks for the info. I may end up trying a Cobra driver in the future, I hear lots of great things about them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520