• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

best glove?

ihsgolf08

Reaction score
what glove do you guys use. Ive been using a 10$ Nike glove and it wears out so fast. Any suggestions?

Titleist perma-soft, best glove on the market imo.

Titleist are great gloves but I've had good luck with the Nike's too. Most name brand gloves work for me. :)

You claim that your glove wears out too fast, because of this I would not sugest anything made of leather. these will wear our much faster than the plastic ones. The leather ones feel a lot better, but if durability is what you are concerned with, I sugest a cheap plastic glove.

Titleist perma-soft, best glove on the market imo.

Therse are great unless you have large hands. I have not been able to find one that fits comfortably on my left hand. The footjoy Sci Flex glove though I have found to be pretty comfy and reasonably durable.

Footjoy Weather Soft. Last forever and stay soft for a long time. I have tried other gloves, but always come back to the FJ Weather Soft.

Best part of the deal, they are fairly cheap, too. You can get a 2 pack for $18.

Footjoy Weather Soft. Last forever and stay soft for a long time. I have tried other gloves, but always come back to the FJ Weather Soft.

Best part of the deal, they are fairly cheap, too. You can get a 2 pack for $18.
I'm currently playing a Mizuno, but I'll probably go back to these once it's worn out. Great glove!

Presently I'm using the Bionic USGA legal glove and love it, but at $29.99 it is a bit pricey. I also have a pair of the FJ rain gears that are quite comfortable.

+1 for the footjoy weather soft. I just find that they are the most comfortable for me and they tend to be more durable.

BTW 100th post, better watch out Rock:killersmiley: :laugh:

I go gloveless.... increases the feel when stroking the ball.

I also don't wear a glove when i play golf... ;):laugh:

if you want durability, then get this. Lifetime guarantee, and that really is no BS.
SMT Component Golf Club Accessories

last item on the page. A medium glove is $60, and anytime it wears out they will send you a new one. Simple as that.

I enjoy the Mizuno Retroflex. I bought 9 ooff of Rock Bottom for $30 so 3 for 10 bux. Quite comfy and very cheap. Try them

I was using Callaway gloves, but they've been crap lately. Titleist Perma-Soft is a great glove - quite durable for all cabretta. I buy Foot-Joys now, though. Mostly because they fit my hand better than any other glove.

Taylor Made Tour Cabretta Leather.

I can't stand synthetic... I have delicate hands ;)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54
Back