• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Big Break Ka'anapali

then on some chip challenge sophie (?) walks to the hole from the starting point and lets her club hit the green a few times as she walks. Lori goes at it again suggesting that sophie was improving her line. but sophie is not as meek as C so nothing comes of it and lori backs down, figures she messed with sophies head all she could and lets it go.

You didn't mention that Sophie and Lori were neck and neck for the 20K top player in the season. Lori was gagging and got in Sophie's head. Sophie gagged the chip after Lori's display and Lori passed her for the money.

Seems to me that Lori is the worst kind of person. Envious of Kim's good looks. Lori has manipulated everyone on the show to dislike Kim and like her and then pulls rules stunts with the cash on the line. Reminds me of Survivor.

Up until last week I was enjoying the goofiness that Lori was adding and was actually pulling for her a bit. What she pulled in last week's show was complete BS; showed a complete lack of class and sportsmanship.

Christina's tapping of the ground back to where it was PRIOR to placing the ball was not improving the lie to give her an advantage, it was putting the grass back to where it was so that she could get the very same lie every one else got.

And Sophie's lazy club tapping while walking off the chip shot was not "testing the green" as Lori called it.

She needs to shut her trap and go back to letting her game do the talking. Christina and Lori go head to head tonight and, man, I hope Christina takes care of business. I would hate to see Lori's antics get rewarded by the golf gods.

When you boil away all the BS, Sophie is going to own them all. Shes got the mental stamina and the game to handle all the gamesmanship.

She needs to shut her trap and go back to letting her game do the talking. Christina and Lori go head to head tonight and, man, I hope Christina takes care of business. I would hate to see Lori's antics get rewarded by the golf gods.

chemboy2

I disagree that Sophie will win. If you've noticed, when Christina gets cornerned she comes through. I think Lori's BS will just fire her up more to where she'll beat her. And Sophie PO'd Christina at their "breakfast" last week so Christina will smoke her too. You heard it here first... :)

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Isn't it tomorrow night?

p.s. Jeff4i would still nail Lori and sssmokin is hoping that he can get her ass photo in his collection. :D

No, it's tonight. ;)

I disagree that Sophie will win. If you've noticed, when Christina gets cornerned she comes through. I think Lori's BS will just fire her up more to where she'll beat her. And Sophie PO'd Christina at their "breakfast" last week so Christina will smoke her too. You heard it here first... :)

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I do remember and would love to see Christina and Sophie go at it... are we still talking about golf?

I'm really bummed out. Christina is gone. She was NOT any good under pressure like I thought she was. It appears the 3 best golfers are left anyway. Big, fat, ugly, *******y Lori, Sophie and Kim. Since Lori and Sophie are bitches I'm hoping Kim wins but Sophie probably will win. I don't think Lori can hold under the pressure but so far I've called everything wrong in this... :(

Poor Christina

I wanted her to beat up on Lori, but it didn't happen. I think the battel will be between Kim and Sophie. Sophie has got all the shots. Kim can bobm it off the tee. If it's really windy, I'll take Sophie. If the conditions are favorable to the longer hitter, I'll take Kim.

I just don't want Lori to do anything. She is quite the be-otch!

Lori (at breakfast): "Well, you know Christina, you seemed to have a really tough day yesterday. I hope you have a better day today."

Christina: "F*CK OFF YOU BITCH !!!!!"

Director: "CUT! CUT! CUT! Okay, Christina, let's do it again. Just nod your head and say "Thank you." OK? OK?"

Christina was astonishingly bad tonight..... and now we know the reason it simply stated "Catus Tour Player" under her name when she was talking privatley with the camera instead of

7 time Duramed Futures Tour Winner
European LPGA Member
and whatever it says under Kim's name (I think it reads "hits it longer than 90% of the men and is only smoking hot when she has her sunglasses on" or something to that effect)

Featured Reviews

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodehene1