• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

BIG BREAK

dosten

Reaction score
Thank god Brian is off the show. I don't know if I could have taken another week of him and his comments. The guy is a hacker and acted like he was top 10 in the world.

but now you will not have the excitement of "when will Brian be booted".
I personally think this is Gerina's to lose.

Brian was no better than a 5 handicap at the most. Could be closer to a 10.

Brian was no better than a 5 handicap at the most. Could be closer to a 10.

Maybe so but I'm sure as hell going to miss his solo interviews. That dude was a sound bite machine!

I like when he said (something like) 'if there's no pressure, I'm as good putting as any guy on the PGA tour, even better than alot of them...'

Hey Brian, ask any of those guys how much of a factor pressure is; especially with 1 stroke in the balance, on a Sunday, and oh yeah...throw a guy name Mr. Woods into the mix.

That guy read Rotella's book and took it a little too seriously.

I am sure going to miss him "pure" everything 50 feet passed the green and then proceed to tell us that he is the best player there.

If he had a little more confidence in himself he would be better then any player on tour.:ugly25:

I'd take anything Aaron did over Brian in that 3 hole elimination playoff; the only thing Aaron did that seemed out of character is when he threw his iron in the air and then slammed it bag in his bag after he picked it up.

Good for him for paying attention to Brian and picking the 14th hole because he heard Brian say how much he hated it.

I'm just glad he's gone... what a tool.

That " better than a PGA tour pro" comment was over the top. The fact is the guy didn't make the shots he needed to make. You can't play good golf without confidence, but an attitude like that will always come back to haunt you. Being kicked off the show was some well deserved humble pie, God knows he needs it.

That " better than a PGA tour pro" comment was over the top. The fact is the guy didn't make the shots he needed to make. You can't play good golf without confidence, but an attitude like that will always come back to haunt you. Being kicked off the show was some well deserved humble pie, God knows he needs it.

TGC planned it nicely too, just when you thought Aaron was done, Brian had to say something else worthy of putting his foot in his mouth and it was magnified when he missed the putts he needed to win. The same putts he said he was better than alot of tour pros at.

I also like how he tried to save face after he lost by apologizing to the viewers by saying he hopes they realize how much he loves the game and how much his heart is in it.

B-bye Brian!! (I tried finding a pic of him on the GC website when he walking across the green by himself with his back to the camera...) But I'm sure everyone's seen enough of him.

Now I'm really worried about Slick, how did you ever stumble across that, and then why did you remember it? :faintthud

lol Weebl and Bob are awesome! You should go watch some of them ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520

3. 15,301