• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

BORAT!

Bravo

Reaction score
Last night I saw this film, which is staggeringly funny...after I came home, I continued laughing for about an hour while I attempted to watch TV with my wife.

This morning we were on the first green and I was getting ready to putt and a scene from the film entered my consciousness. I started laughing for about a minute and could barely compose myself to putt the ball.

YOU MUST go see this...

This is a part of the film that was edited out and available on You Tube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d-qsnMPC0g&mode=related&search=

I continued laughing for about an hour while I attempted to watch TV with my wife.

Good, good, good - I plan to go and see this (followed by the new Bond Flick) in Belfast this coming Wednesday. Was debating whether to do Jackass 2 instead, but you have now made my mind up; Borat it is ! :)

You guys seem to be exactly the same in terms of what movies you have running. I am quite surpirsed at that as I thought you might be a few months ahead. I know that many years ago you were 6/8 months ahead of the UK.

When I was in the States I saw SAW III. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I saw the movie twice, it was great, easily the funniest movie of the year.

Hes getting the sh*t sued out of him though from those college kids, and possibly pamela anderson?( I heard this from a bunch of kids but i read on the internet she was in on the prank so why would she sue him?)

The wife and our friends went last Tuesday. I couldn't go as I had work issues. I'll definitely be seeing this movie after all the positive reviews from people I respect - like Bravo - are giving this.

"In my country, a woman like that would be wanted by all the men. That woman - not so much."

:D

R35

I am perhaps the only American who thinks this movie just looks stupid.
I have seen snippets and the whole borat thing just turns me off, can't say why it just does.

I think if you knew more about the actor, it would help.

He plays some just amazing characters, and flawlessly.

R35

I hate him.

I just watched a clip called borats dating service........I thought it was beyond stupid.....if you guy's like it, it means nothing to me.....have fun. ;)

I'm with you Sling. I watched a few clips and it went from a "see it in the theater" to a "maybe rent it or download it sometime"
icon10.gif

I'm with you Sling. I watched a few clips and it went from a "see it in the theater" to a "maybe rent it or download it sometime"
icon10.gif

I guess I am the third person to think this movie has to be a waste, my wife is number four.

When I was in the States I saw SAW III. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I should have let you take my GF.
icon10.gif
She loves that crap. She was trying to get me to go see that and the Grudge 2. I went to see SawII with her and that $hit gave me nightmares for 2 weeks.

Since our son has been on the scene, SWMBO and I might see a film every 6 months.... this won't be one of them.

I should have let you take my GF.
icon10.gif
She loves that crap. She was trying to get me to go see that and the Grudge 2. I went to see SawII with her and that $hit gave me nightmares for 2 weeks.

The 2nd one isn't supposed to be overly good, whereas the 3rd (and last) one is rummoured to be the most scary and gory. It has left me mentally scarred, I tell thee.....!

Here is Borat under his Ali G guise (whom was extremely) popular for a time visiting Northern Ireland. Some funny bits. :D

He also did a similar one going to Wales. I will try and track it now....

This is the Wales one. Some funny bitz. Need to find him on a farm - can remember laughing at that many years ago...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,423

eclark53520